< Back to Counselors We Trust
PLPC, MA OF COUNSELING
Sarah is drawn to people who are wrestling with the hard, deep questions of faith and life. She became a counselor to help people in vulnerable situations: children of divorce, women struggling with anxiety, depression, sexual addiction (their own or their husband's addiction), relational conflict, spiritual questioning, and family processing.
Personal and Professional Experience
- Sarah grew up outside of Los Angeles, California
- Attended Whitworth College in Spokane, WA (BA Music and Religion)
- Worked in a variety of church ministry roles including College, Music, Women’s and Young Adult.
- Masters of Arts in Counseling
- Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Missouri
- Working towards Registered Play Therapist (RPT) certification