< Back to Counselors We Trust
PLPC, Ma of Counseling
Through training and life experiences, Josiah knows how complicated, painful, and lonely life can be. Josiah is especially excited and humbled that his work with GCN allows him to enter into the difficult stories of people around the world and walk with them towards healing.
He works with individuals, couples, and families—with special interest in anxiety, depression, intimacy, abuse, family of origin issues, relationships, and spiritual direction.
Josiah is originally from New York and presently resides with his wife in Melbourne, Australia. Together they enjoy experiencing new places, pairing up for volleyball, sharing coffee, reading (ideally on the beach), and training for a half-marathon. Josiah is also an avid basketball player, and has recently discovered the joys of cycling.
Education and professional experience
- 5+ years experience in professional mental health
- Master of Arts in Counseling from Covenant Theological Seminary
- Bachelors of Science in Human Services from Geneva College
- 8+ years building relationships and providing service in the business sector
- 2 years working with disadvantaged and troubled youth in juvenile corrections