< Back to Counselors We Trust
Ma Counseling student
Esther was born and raised in South West London, United Kingdom. She completed her BA (Hons) in Graphic Design with a Fine Art influence at the University of the Creative Arts, Epsom. Esther grew up bicultural in a Korean Immigrant household and lived under the influences of one of the most diverse cities in the world. Her love for people, ministry, leadership and the arts drew her to be an early leader at the church she grew up in, London Korean Church, IPC. Her numerous travels and artistic outlook informs her passion for theology, interpretation and the ambiguity of Christian living with whole persons.
Personal, Educational and Professional Experience
- Master of Arts in Counseling (Antic. May 2019), Covenant Theological Seminary.
- Bachelor of Arts, Honors in Graphic Design, University for the Creative Arts, Epsom.
- Foundations in Art & Design, Fine Art, University for the Creative Arts, Epsom.
- 6+ years experience leading English Camp Mission trips to various rural churches in South Korea with GEM, Global English Missions, UK.
- 4+ years experience in ministry leadership (worship, prayer, bible, events) with youth and young adults at her home church, London Korean Church.
- One year living abroad experience teaching English at Dongil Church, South Korea.
- In addition to her counseling work with GCN, Esther is also being trained for group counseling with sexual addictions at FirstLight Ministries in St. Louis, MO.