< Back to Counselors We Trust
PLPC, MA Counseling
Emma recognizes that relationships can often be deep sources of pain, but it is her firm conviction that they are also the primary vehicle for healing and growth. She is passionate about providing a space for her clients to be seen, heard, and accepted. Using a collaborative and integrative approach, Emma works to connect with and understand her clients and their unique stories. She particularly enjoys working with adults who are facing issues with anxiety, depression, life transitions, shame/perfectionism, and parenting/attachment issues.
Emma has over 10 years experience working with adolescents and young adults in various settings including summer camp, ministry outreach, and counseling groups. Prior to moving to St. Louis, Emma worked in college campus ministry (Reformed University Fellowship). In this role, she developed mentoring relationships with college-age women and realized her deeper calling toward counseling.
Emma grew up in a very small town and is familiar with the the struggle of having limited access to counseling and other mental health services. She hopes that Global Counseling Network can help bridge the gap for those who may not have local resources.
Personal and Professional Experience
- Born and raised in Central Texas, now resides in St. Louis, MO
- Bachelors in Human & Organizational Development, Vanderbilt University (2011)
- Masters in Counseling from Covenant Theological Seminary (2017)
- Experience working with college students with Reformed University Fellowship (2011-2014)
- Supervised by Dr. Petra Blum, LPC (MO License #002800)