< Back to Counselors We Trust
PhD, MA, MDiv.
Assistant Professor of New Testament
During his postgraduate studies overseas, Brad experienced for himself and saw the needs that expatriates in foreign countries have for access to experienced, Christian counselors. Since his return, he has gained over a thousand hours of experience providing pastoral counsel to seminary students, ministry leaders and pastors. Brad is excited to offer that same kind of pastoral counseling as a part of the vision and mission of GCN.
In particular, Brad has a heart for those who want to work on family of origin conflicts, premarital counseling, marital challenges, and the integration of spirituality with emotional and relational health.
Education and professional experience
- Brad received a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University in 1998
- Master of Divinity from Covenant Theological Seminary in 2003
- MA in Theological Research from the University of Durham (UK) in 2005
- Ph.D. in New Testament Studies also from the University of Durham in 2009. His research and thesis were on the topic: The Nature of Christian Maturity
- Brad is an ordained Teaching Elder in the Presbyterian Church in America since 2010.
- Brad has several years of ministry experience. He has served in campus ministry both in the USA and in the UK, and has engaged in pastoral ministry in multiple congregations.
- Brad is currently an Assistant Professor of New Testament at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, MO. He teaches courses in New Testament, Applied Theology, Systematic Theology, and Counseling. He also is the Director of Field Education at Covenant.