< Back to Counselors We Trust
LPC, MA OF COUNSELING
Paul, currently based in the United States, is originally from the England. He is a Master of Arts in Counseling and a licensed professional counselor who also plays an important role on team at Global Counseling Network.
He works with individuals and couples, anyone who is struggling with depression, anxiety, confusion and relationships. Hoping and living is difficult. And yet, we are capable of finding connection, relationship, and relief from our symptoms. Paul knows what it takes to stabilize and relieve symptoms, and to help you make adjustments to ensure you have the skills, sense-of-self and direction to thrive and live for the glory of God in His world. A new life that is deeply satisfying! As a Christian he will deeply regard the spiritual aspect of life, yet appreciate how that may look different for many.
Personal and Professional Experience
- Paul grew up outside of Hampshire in Southern England.
- Worked in a variety of roles for Johnson & Johnson
- Masters of Counseling
- Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Missouri
- Level 3 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Sexual Addiction Specialist and author
- Experience in ministry and working with those in ministry
- Specializes in Complex trauma, Couples, Men's issues, and Women who struggle in relationship with men.