< Back to Counselors We Trust
counseling Intern, MA OF COUNSELING
Throughout her life, Jordan has been sensitive to humanity’s need for connection and community along each of our journeys. In efforts to understand people in varying dimensions, Jordan sought formal studies in philosophy, theology, and psychology. She notes that, “Whatever challenges we are facing in the moment are multi-layered, and any lasting healing and growth that will come about must, in some way, touch each layer of our personhood.” Jordan is jointly passionate about bringing both immediate practical help through counseling, along with a deeper sense of growth and wholeness that comes with longer-term therapy. Her particular areas of interest include: depression, anxiety, identity development, relationships, and spirituality.
Personal and Professional Experience
- Master of Arts in Counseling (Expected: May 2018), Covenant Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, GA
- Bachelor’s Thesis: “True Friendship”– a philosophical & theological study of the composition of true friendship
- 8+ years experience in Development and Alumni Relations at Covenant College and Covenant Theological Seminary
- 4+ years experience working in relational ministry settings with elementary, middle, high school, and college students
- In addition to her counseling work with GCN, Jordan also provides counseling at The Marriage and Family Institute in St. Louis, MO.