< Back to Counselors We Trust
MA of Counseling
Licensed Professional Counselor
Corinne has long been passionate about coming alongside those who are struggling and who feel unable, for any reason, to fully process these issues in their current community or context. Corinne values helping others better understand themselves, their world, and God in such a way that promotes emotional, spiritual, physical, and relational wellbeing. Corinne counsels in areas including: anxiety, depression, life transitions, relational conflict, trauma or grief counseling, and infertility.
Education and professional experience
- Corinne grew up in St Louis, Missouri and currently is based in Washington, D.C.
- Covenant College in Lookout Mountain, Georgia (BA - English, Secondary Education; 2008)
- Master of Arts in Counseling from Covenant Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri (2013)
- In addition to her counseling experience, Corinne has worked in church ministry contexts, primarily in youth ministry
- After receiving her M.A.C., Corinne did some private practice work and was a therapeutic counselor on the campuses of Maryville University and the University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Washington, D.C.