< Back to Counselors We Trust
Counseling intern, MA COunseling (student)
Addie grew up just outside of Cleveland, Ohio. She completed her undergraduate studies at Miami University of Ohio focusing on developmental psychology. Addie lived abroad in the Eastern European country of Montenegro for two years working with university students and studying the language. Her time working overseas led her to want more training in how to come along side people walking through some difficult life circumstances and those experiencing burnout that is common in helping professions. That and her concern for emotional health brought her to the counseling program at Covenant Seminary.
While in seminary, Addie has continued working with university students in mentoring, leading small groups, and helping to develop student leaders.
Personal and Professional Experience
- Grew up in Ohio and now resides in St. Louis, MO
- BA in Psychology at Miami University (2013)
- Overseas intern in Montenegro with a college campus ministry (2013-2015)
- Part time staff with a college campus ministry in St. Louis
- Working on MA in counseling at Covenant Seminary